Dear Kumar,

To do so you need to put a potential in all the leads (you can fix one of
them  to zero) and then use the Conductance matrix.

You will search for V1, V2, (V3=0) such that I1=-I2 and I3=0

(I1,-I1,0)^T  = G   (V1,V2,0)^T

T is the transpose, G is the Conductance matrix

G is singular so to solve this equation, you invert a submatrix of G

def get_Voltage(energy, params, I1=1):

        SM=kwant.smatrix(sysf,energy=energy,params=params))
        G=SM.conductance_matrix()
        M=linalg.inv(G[0:2,0:2])
        V=M@array([I1,-I1]).T
         return V