Hello Tam,

2011.06.03 23:39, Tam Vo Le rašė:
I noticed LibreOffice has Vietnamese translation for Vietnam and not
Vietnamese translation for Vietnamese Oversea (similar to Chinese
(Traditional) and Chinese (Simplified) language).

My colleagues and I would like to volunteer to do the translation for
Vietnamese Oversea

I have a few questions if you don't mind:

Is Vietnamese Overseas different enough from Vietnamese in Vietnam?
How often do these locales have different localizations?
Is there a locale code commonly used for Vietnamese Overseas? (Or should we use vi_VI for Vietnamese in Vietnam and vi for Vietnamese Overseas instead?)

Also, a small rant: please don't start new topics by replying to old ones in future. This makes discussions harder to discover and follow. Thanks!

Regards,
Rimas