On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 11:13 PM, Mihkel Tõnnov <mihh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2011/8/3 Mikel Pascual - Akaita <mi...@akaita.com>
>
> > On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 10:09 PM, Mihkel Tõnnov <mihh...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

> > > Writer":
> > fa,
> > > >

> > > et?!
> > > Could you say where it's translated for et? It shouldn't be...
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Mihkel
> > >

> > Note that I just said "seem" (sorry I wrote "seems", what a shame :( ).
> > In 'et', for example:
> >

> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/et/libo34x_ui/translate.html?unit=3298935
> >

> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/et/libo34x_ui/translate.html?unit=3300025
> >
> > in 'et', there are also at least some translations from "writer/web" to
> > "writer/veeb":
> >

> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/et/libo34x_ui/translate.html?unit=3302917
> >

> > that's why I thought that we should decide about this. It seems like
> > someone
> > in 'et' team thought that translating them would be fine?
> >

> Yeah, as Marek said, the name isn't really translated there.
> Thanks anyway :)

Oh, didn't think about that. In fact, my language also uses postposition (we
optionally use a hyphen in order to keep the foreign name clearly
identified).
Not sure if "Writer/Web" is a name... I guess that if "Writer" is a name,
"Writer/Web" is also a name?

Anyway, I rechecked the list keeping possible prepositions and
postpositions, and 'et' is the only one that jumps out of the list. There's
a 24% of languages translating, 76% not translating.

On the bright side, it's great to see that there's people checking
everything that goes to this list. You people on 'et' have been really fast!