Hello Dale,

2011.09.04 06:59, Dale Erwin rašė:
I am new to this list and am not a coder. I am a retired mainframe programmer and have been a user of Open Office since its introduction. In fact, I even used Star Office before that. I have just recently downloaded Libre Office because of the uncertainty I perceive about Open Office.

I would like to know what is necessary to add a new language to Libre Office. I would imagine that coding is not necessary but only translations need to be done, but where does one start?

You're right, coding is not necessary at all. A (very) short intro on localizing LibreOffice is available at https://translations.documentfoundation.org/. In any case, writing to this list is a very good first step.

Regards,
Rimas