Hi Sophie,

17/01/2013 12:59, sgrìobh Sophie Gautier:
Well, I'm only trying to find a solution that could be best for our
I know you work hard to that end but at the same time, we all know how easy it is slipping into assumptions about other people :)
Ubuntu users and our l10n team (and by the way, I'm over 50;-). I'm not
a Ubuntu user, only a debian one, so I really don't know how it works
hence why I ask somebody else to test it.
True, but then you work with software and computers a lot and that means you're not really representative of Jo(sephine) Blogs.

Michael