Hi Mihovil, *,

Am 02.05.2014 10:34 schrieb "Mihovil Stanic" <mihovil.sta...@gmail.com>:

> If 4.3 translation fully transfered or?
> Only 10 strings seams unreal. :)

nope. Availability hasn't been announced yet. Esp. When you're looking at
help, the machine is busy crunching numbers, updating against templates.

The only libo-ui language that has been updated against templates was AF.
First in list, so had to be the labrat :-)

> It's probably not finished yet, but just want to mention that it would be
nice to also transfer all dismissed errors like it was with 4.1 -> 4.2.

Not sure what you mean with that. What's currently happening is that the
changed helpids/tags get auto-changed.

> On 4.2 I have 100% translated strings and 0 errors. On 4.3 there are
around 2500 errors present.

Ah, now I understand. Unfortunately that's not stored in the po files, so
would need digging deep in the database. So that's something for later.

Ciao
Christian