On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 11:49 AM, Christian Lohmaier
<lohma...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>> On 4.2 I have 100% translated strings and 0 errors. On 4.3 there are
> around 2500 errors present.
>
> Ah, now I understand. Unfortunately that's not stored in the po files, so
> would need digging deep in the database. So that's something for later.

This is why we had libo_ui and libo_help projects without a version
number, most of the work is done there. You can just create libo42_ui
and libo42_help projects and move 4.2 files there, and update 4.3 in
the unversioned project. This way the error status metadata is kept.

Regards,
Andras