Besides Danish LibreOffice translation I am also working at a translation
of the 'OpenProject' software. The platform used for this is the Crowdin
Localization Management Platform whith which I have only positive and
recommendable experience (also from a couple of older projects).
Crowdin has a standing offer to give free acces for OpenSource software -
read more at https://crowdin.com/pricing

Just a suggestion - It really would be nice to work with LO at a platform
without all these errors and interruptions.

med venlig hilsen

Jan M

*mail fra Jan Møgelbjerg - **j...@mogelbjerg.dk* <j...@mogelbjerg.dk>
*Søvejen 17 Vestbirk, 8752 Østbirk, tlf 61 69 01 72*