Hi everyone;

I have been trying to upload files through the Weblate instance, but every time the same error message appears:

" Please fix errors in the form.
Error in parameter method: This field is required. "

Has anyone been able to upload a file to our Weblate?

Best,
Sveinn í Felli

To Christian et al.:
I even made a test; downloaded one file <https://weblate.documentfoundation.org/projects/libo_ui-master/cuimessages/is/> from which I had beforehand corrected all errors and therefore had already been handled by Weblate.

This file I opened in a text editor and filled in one missing translation:
#. NG4jW
#: cui/inc/tipoftheday.hrc:258
msgctxt "STR_MORE_LINK"
msgid "More info"
msgstr "Nánari upplýsingar"

Saved the file and tried to upload, but the same error appeared again.

Verified the file with:
$ msgfmt -vc 3libo_ui-master-cuimessages-is.po -o 3libo_ui-master-cuimessages-is.mo 3libo_ui-master-cuimessages-is.po:2: warning: header field 'PO-Revision-Date' still has the initial default value 3libo_ui-master-cuimessages-is.po:2: warning: header field 'Last-Translator' still has the initial default value
2270 translated messages, 326 untranslated messages.

Took a look at the header; nothing unusual although both "PO-Revision-Date" and "Last-Translator" fields are untouched (original default values). The field "Language-Team" had some Weblate-gibberish extending over a couple of lines, so I tried to put in some reasonable values:
"PO-Revision-Date: 2019-11-21 06:41+0000\n"
"Last-Translator: Sveinn í Felli <s...@fellsnet.is>\n"
"Language-Team: Icelandic <translation-team...@lists.sourceforge.net>\n"

Verified the file with:
$ msgfmt -vc libo_ui-master-cuimessages-is.po -o libo_ui-master-cuimessages-is.mo
2270 translated messages, 326 untranslated messages.

Uploaded this file but all the same; Weblate refuses to cooperate.

I think I have already mentioned this problem on this ML because it's not just this Weblate-instance which has these symptoms; uploading worked w/o hickups until (if I remember correctly) Weblate 3.7 came into production. I'm also working on several other projects on various different Weblate-instances; some are affected by this and others are not. I'm not able to see any pattern or common attributes for the projects that fail.