Hello,

I would like to join the Romanian translation team, so I can translate directly
on Weblate (i.e. not only to make suggestions).

How can I do that ?

I do *not* intend to translate neither quickly, nor massively; however, there
are several strings on LO main interface or common dialog that are not yet
translated / became untranslated due to code change, that make a bad impression
on users and so I would like to improve the situation a little.

I already have experience with Weblate, since I am the maintainer of the
Romanian translation for Vivaldi browser, which also uses Weblate for this.

Other than that, I am the maintainer for GIMP & Inkscape Romanian translations
and part of the GNOME Romanian translation team, where I am committer and, on
occasions, reviewer (this along with several other l10n or i18n contributions).

Thank you,
Cristi

--
Cristian Secară