Dear all,

I'm Theppitak Karoonboonyanan from Thailand, an open source
developer focusing on Thai language support.

I would like to reactivate the dormant Thai localization effort for
LibreOffice. I have talked to Samphan Raruenrom, the previous
coordinator, and he agreed for me to go ahead.

First of all, I have suggested some translations on Weblate,
but nobody seems to be there to review and accept them.
So, I would like to ask for a reviewing right, or a coordinating
role if needed.

Please feel free to suggest what else I should do to revive
the Thai localization effort for LibreOffice. Thank you.

Regards,
-Thep.
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan