Hi Sophie,

On Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 3:59 PM sophi <so...@libreoffice.org> wrote:

> > First of all, I have suggested some translations on Weblate,
> > but nobody seems to be there to review and accept them.
> > So, I would like to ask for a reviewing right, or a coordinating
> > role if needed.
>
> I gave you administrator role, so you can review and translate

Yes, I have the right now. Thank you very much.

> > Please feel free to suggest what else I should do to revive
> > the Thai localization effort for LibreOffice. Thank you.
>
> Here is a guide on the terms that should be unique and variables:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UI_and_Help_files_Content_Guide

Thank you. It's a good reference.
Probably, the "Search and manage .po files" section needs some
update, as it still refers to Pootle rather than Weblate?

> Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have further questions.

Certainly, I'll post questions here when I have one.

Regards,
-Thep.
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan