Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
I tried sending the ICLA scanned, filled and signed but your email
server doesn't accept it because of the size (over 1 MB). I'll send it
page by page in two more mails, after this one.

It must be sent to secret...@apache.org , not to this list.

I'm sending a file with some errors occurred during the save of a file
after translation. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. The first states
that there are errors in red, the file was saved but the MO file was not
created. But when I re-open the file, the translation is not there. I
couldn't find help on line for POEDIT, so I'm stuck.

Attachments are not delivered to this list. Have you made sure you have write permissions on the folder containing the files?

I would also like to know if there is a way of seeing the resulting
translations. It would be really helpful and more accurate.

We create native-lang builds for people to check their translations, but this happens after the translation.

It is probably best if I have a Pootle account.

OK, one will be created for you soon. If the Pootle administrators miss this message, write in a couple of days.

Regards,
  Andrea.