Op 1-7-2013 17:26, Jürgen Schmidt schreef:
Hi,

just a quick update, I am merging translations back into svn and have
already merged

Spanish, Finnish, English (en-GB), Sloval, Czech, Scottish Gaelic,
Simplified Chinese, Italian, Slovenian

Tamil and Greek are merged as well. For Tamil I am not sure if there
will be a further update regarding the mnemonics. Greek needs some
review of the gsicheck warnings/errors.

On my list are Japanese, Dutch, Korean, French, Hungarian, Portuguese,
German, Galician, Portuguese Brazil, Russian.

To help me it would nice if you can tell me if there is a further
check/update coming regarding the mnemonics or if Pootle is up-to-date
and ready for the merge.

Well some of these languages were already merged back and I need only a
clarification regarding the mnemonics.

Other languages like Asturian that will be potentially completed until
tomorrow will be taken into account for the release as well.

Juergen

Hi Juergen,

For the Dutch translation, mnemonics have been reviewed and corrected.
POOTLE is up to date

--
DiGro