Am 11/10/2016 07:45 AM, schrieb Irene Lykke:
I have tried to translate the webpage, and I send it to you here as
.txt. As I have not heard from you yet regarding my question below, I
just tried something. Please let me know, if I should change something
or if I have misunderstood completely.

thanks for your feedback.

I've looked into the attached file. Although it is kind of text, actually it is not readable for the webserver.

I've sent you a ZIP file with the "index.html" [1] and "msg_prop_l10n_da.js" [2]. You can translate the text that is visible on the respective webpage, zip it again and sent it back to me. Make sure not to change the file extension and to keep the character encoding (it should be UTF-8).

[1] http://www.openoffice.org/da/index.html
[2] http://www.openoffice.org/da/download/index.html

Thanks

Marcus