On 08/02/2018 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
After today's tests it seems clear that the odd case was when I did receive the mail. In all other cases it failed. I've opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16004 for Infra to take a look.

Now fixed by Infra. I tried a password reset with my test (non-Apache) account at https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ and I did receive the mail a few minutes later. You can retry too, but I think the issue can be closed (the server needed whitelisting as a server allowed to send e-mail).

Regards,
  Andrea