Hi Mechtilde,

Am 27.11.18 um 13:27 schrieb Mechtilde:
> Hello,
>
> in the last month I was working on an update for the translation
> process. For a few languages it works fine. At this time it is a more
> manual process than an automatic one. I will improve it to be more
> automatic.
Thanks for the great progress!
> Every team who want to improve their translation can write it here. Then
> I will extract the previous translation from pootle, merge
> them with the actual code base and put them back to pootle.
>
> I put first builds as RPMS for en-US, de and it at
> https://home.apache.org/~mechtilde/NewBuild .
>
> There are als builds for ar, kab, ro and uk.

Yes, there are Windows builds available here:

https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-416-L10n/
https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-L10n/

However, they are not official and only thought for testing.

Our main effort goes into AOO 4.2.0 so there might be some glitches with
the 4.1.6 builds...

Regards,

   Matthias