Op 27-11-2018 om 13:27 schreef Mechtilde:
Hello,

in the last month I was working on an update for the translation
process. For a few languages it works fine. At this time it is a more
manual process than an automatic one. I will improve it to be more
automatic.

Every team who want to improve their translation can write it here. Then
I will extract the previous translation from pootle, merge
them with the actual code base and put them back to pootle.

I put first builds as RPMS for en-US, de and it at
https://home.apache.org/~mechtilde/NewBuild .

There are als builds for ar, kab, ro and uk.

Now I will work at adding the new *.sdf file to repo and then back to
pootle.

Mechtilde,

a big thank you for your efforts and work.

I sincerely would like to update the Dutch (nl) translation on Pootle

Please update nl in Pootle and I wil start :-)

Again, many thanks

--
DiGro