Forwarding this as the original never showed up on the list.
--- Begin Message ---
On 2/1/2021 1:50 PM, Marcus wrote:
> Am 01.02.21 um 10:29 schrieb Arrigo Marchiori:
>> I therefore suggest we should either fix the above page, or change our
>> way of processing this kind of bug reports.
>
> fixing this in Pootle is enough IMHO. No need to bother BZ when some has
> found that, e.g., the word "their" and "there" was mixed-up.
>
> It has to be fixed in Pootle anyway, so let's stick with this.
>
> My 2ct.
>
> Marcus
I strongly disagree. A translation error is just as much a bug as an
error in the source code is. We do not tell people to not submit a bug
just submit a PR to fix it and we should not tell people just submit and
anonymous change to Pootle to fix it.

Not everyone wants or has the time to volunteer, but may be willing to
submit a bug report to Bugzilla. It is my decided opinion that we should
support and encourage that as a way of making AOO better. Let us never
loose site of the fact that "The Apache Way" includes many manner of
ways to contribute, and taking the time to submit a bug report against a
translation is just one more way to contribute.

Regards
Keith

<snip>