Hi Aivaras, Tigran,

Am 12.05.21 um 19:10 schrieb Aivaras Stepukonis:
> Hi Tigra,
>
> You'll find the instructions by following this link:
> https://infra.apache.org/writable-git.html

I don't think Tigran has an Apache id to link with GitHub.

However, the GitHub account is all he needs at the moment.

@Tigran:

Let's begin with brand.md:

https://github.com/apache/openoffice-org/blob/main/content/hy/brand.md

Click on the "pencil" on the right side to edit.

When you have finished translation, go further down to "Commit changes".
I think "Create a *new branch* for this commit and start a pull
request." is the only option you have at the moment.

A pull request can still be changed and discussed before someone does
merge it.

Regards,

   Matthias