Hello Matthias, Mechtilde,

> Interesting question! This is Abkhazian (ab)?

Yes, I have attached the language pack in case you are interested.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ut9pnAoNKxk7A5TmQ_QGQSuemWiWwYJb/view?usp=sharing

> Or do you have the sources like an *.sdf file?

No, I am trying to get a hold of who might have it.

> I never thought about extracting them from a binary.

So there is no way to extract the strings from this language pack, to
my knowledge the ui part is translated, the help part is not.

> The UI has about 90,000 words.

If I manage to get to a committed group interested, I know where to ask.

Do you know if LibreOffice also follows a similar approach to handle
localization, that way we could translate both OpenOffice and LibreOffice
to Abkhazian.

--
Best Regards,
*Daniel Abzakh.*