For the L2Switch release review Monday morning, I have the following analysis
of their
upstream CSIT for boron, using the most recent boron job result.

please note that I do not know if all delivered features have system test or
not, so
only reporting on what exists.

NOT-OK    l2switch-csit-1node-switch-all-boron
(unexpected failures)
NOT-OK    l2switch-csit-1node-switch-only-boron
(unexpected failures)
NOT-OK    l2switch-csit-1node-periodic-host-scalability-daily-only-boron
(scale result is 0)

OK    l2switch-csit-1node-scalability-all-boron
OK    l2switch-csit-1node-scalability-only-boron

With these results, I would say that *L2Switch only has experimental features*
at this
point.

Thanks,
JamO