Hi Sai,

I think Luis already gave some analysis, but just fyi of where these jobs are:

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/l2switch/job/l2switch-csit-1node-switch-all-boron/
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/l2switch/job/l2switch-csit-1node-switch-only-boron/
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/l2switch/job/l2switch-csit-1node-periodic-host-scalability-daily-only-boron/

Thanks,
JamO

On 08/28/2016 11:12 PM, Sai MarapaReddy wrote:
Could you please paste the links for builds which are NOT-OK. I can take look
on Monday.

On Sunday, August 28, 2016, Jamo Luhrsen <jluhr...@gmail.com