I have sent a request to the U.N. Commission on Human Rights 
 on behalf of an organization of which I am a member, the Human 
 Rights Defence League, requesting the CHR to send observers to 
 Haiti to monitor the conduct of Haitian police and U.N. troops 
 concerning their treatment of supporters of Mr. Aristide(Fanmi 
 Lavalas). I have also asked for pressure to be applied within the 
 U.N. to change its stand and restore Mr. Aristide to his 
 Constitutionally elected and legal office as President of Haiti. 
 Here is a link displaying who was behind the illegal coup in Haiti: 
 http://www.oldamericancentury.org/aristide.htm

 More info on human rights abuses in Haiti and UN complicity in them:
http://www.haitiaction.org/News/HIP/5_18_5/5_18_5.html
 
 Here is the CHR site where you can post a request to the UNCHR:
 
 http://www.ohchr.org/english/bodies/chr/sessions/61/generalenquiries.htm
 
 I thank you most kindly.
 
                                        
 
                          
 




-- 
_______________________________________________
Graffiti.net free e-mail @ www.graffiti.net
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as a 1 GB mailbox for just 
US$9.95 per year!


Powered by Outblaze




---------------------------------------------------------------------------
LAAMN: Los Angeles Alternative Media Network
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unsubscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Digest: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archive1: <http://www.egroups.com/messages/laamn>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archive2: <http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/laamn/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to