Hi, again.  As I write I'm listening to the tail end of this morning's
Democracy Now! and I do believe the best program I've ever heard
on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.  If this reaches you before 9am, don't
miss the replay.  Amy Goodman and crew merit whatever radio
awards are given for this one.
Ed




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
<font face=arial size=-1><a 
href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hjmv8tk/M=320369.6903865.7846595.3022212/D=groups/S=1705060411:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123287412/A=2896112/R=0/SIG=1107idj9u/*http://www.thanksandgiving.com
">Give the gift of life to a sick child. Support St. Jude Children¿s Research 
Hospital</a>.</font>
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
LAAMN: Los Angeles Alternative Media Network
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unsubscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Digest: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archive1: <http://www.egroups.com/messages/laamn>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archive2: <http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/laamn/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to