This just in!!!!!!

ACTION!!!!!!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        [lauslaw] SOUTH CENTRAL FARMERS EVICTION HAPPENING NOW
Date:   Tue, 13 Jun 2006 06:13:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:   Daniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Please come now.  Bring cameras, videocameras, sings,
shirts, anything for a PEACEFUL demonstration to the
world that this is place important to our common
future and heritage.  Go!

Tuesday June13

Media Contact Leslie Morava (310) 428-9380

Harold Linde 323-382-7554

URGENT BREAKING NEWS

SOUTH CENTRAL FARMERS EVICTION HAPPENING NOW

5 A.M. SQUADRON OFHELICOPTERS & SQUAD CARS CAME TO
EVICT FARMERS & PEACEFUL SUPPORTERS

WHEN: Tuesday June 13, NOW

WHAT: Eviction of South Central Farmers and Supporters
Darryl Hannah and John Quigley still inside the
property, other peaceful protestors conducting
nonviolent civil disobedience.

WHERE: South Central Farm
4000 S. Long Beach Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90058

WHY:

For over three weeks supporters have been onsite at
the South Central Farm, the nations largest urban
farm, which serves as a 14-acre oasis in the middle of
L.A.s concrete jungle. This 14-year-old community gem
functions as an active farm for more than 350 families
and fills a local need for fresh produce, green space
and a safe haven in a poverty-stricken region of Los
Angeles. The farmers, community volunteers and
celebrity supporters are in a daily state of peril
anxiously awaiting the farms fate.

"The South Central Farm is a gem in the Los Angeles
landscape. It supplies local communities with fresh,
organic produce, gives children a safe environment to
play and learn in, and provides a successful example
of urban sustainability for the rest of the world to
follow"

- Dr. Joseph Hurwitz, Rabbi Emeritus, Temple Isaiah,
Palm Springs

http://mail.yahoo.com

--

"I must fight with all my strength so that the little positive things that my
health allows me to do might be pointed toward helping the revolution. The only

emma rosenthal is a disabled artist, writer, educator, activist and consultant,
living in southern california.

emma rosenthal
po box 1664
baldwin park, ca 91706
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

emma's web page:
http://home.earthlink.net/~emmarosenthal
emma's blogs:
  In Bed With Frida Kahlo
http://inbedwithfridakahlo.blogsource.com/
  Emma Rosenthal
http://emmarosenthal.blogsource.com/

The writing empowerment project
  http://home.earthlink.net/~theweproject
-educational and organizational consulting and dialogue.
cafe intifada
-art for social justice
  http://home.earthlink.net/~cafeintifada
  http://cafeintifada.blogsource.com/