I just received this email.  I have no more information.  What a crime
the distraction of this farm would be.  Amy Goodman reports now,
interviewing Darryl Hannah who, for the time being, remains in the
walnut tree, along with John Quigley and I understand at least one other
activist, with others on the ground.  She and other activists have been
tree sitting for several weeks.  Apparently there is a tremendous show
of force: riot gear, batons, tear gas, bolt cutters, assault weapons,
crops are being stomped by sheriffs deputies, cutting down fences.
People have been forcibly removed from the farm.  Hannah sounds very
calm, determined, clear and resolved.  She states that she is holding
her ground along with the people under the walnut tree, who she states
are on lock down mode, that they are chanting "¡Aqui estamos y no nos
vamos!"  (We're here and we're not going!)

The full 16 million dollars ransom money for the farm was raised, a mere
11 million dollar profit for developer Horowitz, from the 5 million
dollars with which he bought the farm from the city.   Such greed.  Such
greed!

Justice, justice, justice.

What reparations are due!  What wealth we will  have to redistribute!

Emma