Let's turn slogans into reality
We will be meeting from 3-5 in downtown LA, on the South lawn of LA's City Hall
(on the west side of the building, near stairs and restrooms).

We will discuss:
The role of Economic Justice L.A. and a strategy to build Occupy LA
mobilization against banks and budget cutters:
How do we shape the energy and enthusiasm of this exiting mobilization into a
political force that creates real change?
We will begin groundwork for the Oil Tax to Fund Education Initiative
We will be meeting at the Occupation L.A.  and joining hundreds from Occupy LA
to show our solidarity, and to add our strength to theirs.
Bring your ideas, creativity and solidarity.

We will be meeting Sunday Oct 16,from 3-5 in downtown LA, on the South lawn of
LA's City Hall (on the west side of the building, near stairs and restrooms).
lSee you Sunday!
(If you signed up on our list last Saturday, and your name is misspelled,
please email back the correction, thanks)