Hey hey here we go again,the calm before the storm, thank you all for your
solidarity.
Carlos Montes

www.stopfbila.net

This just in! Carlos Montes' court date changed to TOMORROW, Tuesday, June 5.
Pack the courtroom! Call D.A. Cooley!

Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

CORRECTION & Urgent Update!

Carlos Montes court hearing changed to Tuesday, June 5!
Please attend if you can, and please
call DA Steve Cooley at 213-974-3512
and demand: “Drop the charges against Carlos Montes!”

Carlos Montes court hearing has been abruptly changed to June 5th, TUESDAY, at
8:30 AM, according to a call we got this afternoon from attorney Jorge Gonzalez.
(Some in the L.A. area got different info earlier; please disregard previous
announcements. We apologize for any inconvenience.)
We are back in Judge Lomeli’s court, department 123. Please try to attend to
support Carlos with court room solidarity. A new development will be heard on
June 5th. We cannot reveal any more information, but we will have an open court
public hearing on June 5th. Yes, the hearing is on Election Day and with less
than 1 day notice, the courts are busy with the baseball assault case and other
issues, so we really need your support.

Court will be at same location

Pack the courtroom
Criminal Court Building
210 West Temple Street, Los Angeles
but in Department 123 on the 13th floor.
Please come at 8:00 a.m.

We have been fighting this for over a year now and we have a lot of support
let’s keep the pressure on to keep Carlos free and out of jail!

Again, please attend the trial if can, and please keep calling DA Steve Cooley
and demand: drop the charges, call 213-974-3512. Pass the word.

For more information see www.stopfbila.net, or call (626) 532-7164, or go to
stopfbi.net

Thank you.

Copyright © 2012 Committee to Stop FBI Repression, All rights reserved.
Thanks for your ongoing interest in the fight against FBI repression of
anti-war and international solidarity activists!
Our mailing address is:

Committee to Stop FBI Repression
PO Box 14183
Minneapolis, MN 55414