OK.... I wasn't feeling good  about how that political compass showed me,
and historical figures.

The OKcupid politics survey had Obama as an economic Liberal. how'd they
get that?????? As in, what actions of his did they ignore, or did they
survey the talking heads, or Neo Con dreamers instead??

Here is another one.... of course I'm still not 100% with it, but an
average gives a better idea.

http://politicalcompass.org/test

Of course, I've never fit into a pigeon hole.... it must be the beard.

This one at least puts the candidate about where I thought they'd be,

http://politicalcompass.org/uselection2012

Scott