I don't have face or tweet.

BUT... as I've told other petition senders, I do not want to tell these
criminals what it is they need to get better PR for.

They already know what they are doing. Any company that will visibly
change policies for fear of a boycott, to get customers back ain't worth
the spit that hits the dumps dirt road.

Simply STOP DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM. DO NOT TELL THEM YOU HAVE, just tell
all your friends why you have.

And then ask your friends if they support the destructive things these
companies do, and if so, why isn't  their bank account swelling like the
Mega Corporate Monsters accounts are? Your not saving anything when your
local taxes go up to support their low paid employees, and your local
businesses go under due to this also.

Just defund the bastards. That is, they only survive because YOU SHOP AT
THEIR STORE. Find some local or recycled place and support your local
community instead of a Multi National mega Corporations Off Shore Bank
Account.

But for heaves sake don't tell them what it is they need to hide from us
so that we don't desert them, just desert them!

Scott