On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 2:25 PM, tom29739 <tom29739onw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Mailman docs have some information on who gets to post to lists:
> https://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-admin/node20.html. The
> "Sender filters" section
> (https://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-admin/sender-filters.html)
> of those docs says how to hold, reject, or discard messages from
> non-members. Also, the "Spam Filters" section
> (https://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-admin/node24.html) has
> some information about holding, rejecting, or discarding messages
> based on email headers such as X-Spam-Score. It looks like those
> settings are under "Privacy options" in the list administration
> interface.

We had a filter like this, but it looks like maybe the format of the
X-Spam-Score header changed. I have adjusted the regex to match the
header seen in the message that started this thread ("X-Spam-Score:
6.5 (++++++)"). Hopefully that will help.

Bryan
--
Bryan Davis              Wikimedia Foundation    <bd...@wikimedia.org>
[[m:User:BDavis_(WMF)]]  Sr Software Engineer            Boise, ID USA