Well - what can I say?   Again, a lovely package was awaiting my return
from seeing my sister in hospital, so I was pretty downcast when I
arrived home!   Until, that is, I saw the package.

The hankies are again a delight, and I shall really enjoy using them.
The threads are beautiful shades of blue - I am going to a Lace Day on
Saturday, and want to wind bobbins for a garter (edging, or something!)
on my travel roller pillow, so they will be quickly used!

The pin cushion is a delight - I loved the beaded spider, so I think
that will go on the pillow - for show perhaps, as I'd hate to loosen the
beads by ramming in a pin - to remind me of my Secret Pal.

And the gadget!  I am delighted with it, as I had read the threads with
interest, wondering what they were called over here, and how I could
possibly acquire one!   So - that also will have its first outing to
Sunny Norfolk (UK, that is!) on Saturday, where I have no doubt it will
be much admired!

Thank you once again - you are so very kind, and very original too!

Carol - in sunny Suffolk, hoping that Norfolk will be just as good on
Saturday.

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]