Hi Secret Pal in Florida,

Your parcel arrived today and I absolutely love it!!
How clever you are to make the pouch from material that you have dyed yourself
and the pincushion in the shell is so sweet !!  It is so tiny and must have
been really  fiddly to make !!

I know what you mean about the heat. We have had hot weather for weeks now
although it has been cooler the last few days.
I have not touched my lace for weeks and Monday did 3 weeks worth of
ironing,that is another thing that I can't bear to do when it is hot !!

Thank you so much once again,

Anne Nicholas in
Hanworth,
Middx.