"Exercise is a dirty word. Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with
chocolate." -- Charles M. Schulz

"Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and get
used to the idea." -- Robert A. Heinlein

"Don't spend two dollars to dry clean a shirt. Donate it to the Salvation
Army instead. They'll clean it and put it on a hanger. Next morning buy it
back for seventy-five cents." -- William Corone

"Don't take a butcher's advice on how to cook meat. If he knew, he'd be a
chef." -- Andy Rooney

"The minute that you read something that you can't understand, you can
almost be sure it was drawn up by a lawyer." -- Will Rogers

"If it weren't for marriage, men would spend their lives thinking they had
no faults at all." -- Unknown

"I have wondered at times what the Ten Commandments would have looked like
if Moses had run them through the U.S. Congress." -- Ronald Reagan

Jean in Poole

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]