Hi lacers,
    I know someone has the answer to this because it was discussed before. I
have a friend who has tried numerous solutions for getting rid of deer in
the flower garden, but nothing seems to discourage them. The most recent
solution was coyote urine but it was only mildly successful. Not having a
deer problem myself I didn't save all the wonderful answers that everyone
gave and I couldn't remember any of them. So if those of you who have
solutions to the deer problem- short of shooting them all or fencing in the
garden- I'd like to hear about them.
    Thank you for your answers. This is such a fun list full of so many
diverse people.
Sharon Briggs
Tatting demos- http://www.gagechek.com/slb/
Newsletter- http://www.gagechek.com/slb/news