----- Original Message -----
From: "Tamara P. Duvall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On the puter-front... I still don't get to see my own messages as a
member of the list, but Avital has steered me to the Mail Archive, so I
can check *there* to see if a message "took". That place is both
awesome and frightening... Every message, posted to every list, over
I-don't-know-how-long-a-period, can be found there... The very idea
that every piece of garbage I've ever posted can be tracked and re-read
has my stomach flip-flopping... I may have to look for some
tongue-clips next time I'm in WalMart... :)
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]