it was great fun opening these nice little elf coloured green parcels ...
i still can't get over the fact there is english lavender ....lol ....  i
had always thought lavender was only grown in the South of Europe !! the
smell is gorgeous and as i intended to buy shower gel it couldn't be better
timed.
By the way china tea with lavender tastes real nice . i'd never have
thought of mixing tea and lavender .. not creative enough when it comes to
tea i guess .... lol ...
the bobbin is precious and so delicate and the thread cutter came as a real
surprise . my lace pals were much interested . i proudly wore the pin to go
to my lace lessons and the photo frame is gorgeous  ...

i am delighted !!! thank you again
dominique

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]