In a message dated 02/11/2003 19:08:20 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Our speaker was Norman willis who was General
> Secretary of the Trades Union Congress for nine years and who took up
> stitching in
> his returement.

Patricia,

I somewhere, have an article on Norman Willis showing examples of his work -
he is an exceptional man with a wonderful talent for the needle.  I'm really
envious of you having got him for your lace day.  Well done.

Regards

Liz Beecher
I'm <A HREF="http://journals.aol.com/thelacebee/thelacebee";>blogging</A> now - see
what it's all about