There was a programme on TV the other night about the effect the moon has on
the earth. It had never occured to me until it was mentioned in that
programme that in the southern hemisphere the sun and moon travel across the
sky from right to left instead of from left to right as it does in the
northern hemisphere. I'd find that very disorientating.

How do people  who have 'east/west' problems cope in US cities where streets
have names like "East 54th Street"?

Jean in Poole