You would not want to be in our house when there is sport on
TV, my mother was  born in South Africa, I was born in England,
my youngest daughter was born in Australia, her children have
dual nationality.  My DH can't stand sports at all so either
he goes onto the computer or goes out in the car. My daughter
was hoping to take the family to a rugby match in either
Melbourne or Sydney, we won't know if they were lucky, we
will know on the 21st when my family arrives back home.  I
just hope that Bush decides to leave from any airport other
than Heathrow on the 21st.  We have been advised to watch
the Teletext to see if planes are going to be diverted away
from London,  been told not to phone the airlines you won't
get through.

Jean Peach