I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving Day tomorrow!  I realize everyone
doesn't celebrate it like we do...and some have similar holidays at other
times...but I was wondering what those who do are planning to do for the day.
Is there a favorite recipe you will make?  Maybe something you've done for
years or your family did before you?  Will you be with family or friends? Will
lace play a part? Is there something that sticks out in your mind that you are
very thankful for?
We will be with family...about 34 of us in fact.  There are several new
additions...2 boys and a girl!  We are thankful that our nephew is safe even
though we will miss him as he flying supplies into Iraq daily.  There will be
lots of food, but there will also be a special time when we go around the
whole group and share three things we are thankful for this past year.  I am
working on a letter M in honiton for my daughter's wedding veil, but I don't
think I will get a chance to get much done on it tomorrow.  I'd best get busy
though as the wedding is in three weeks!
Debbie
In Florida...where the sun has been shining very nicely today!