Dear Secret Pal,

You have spoilt me once again.  Thankyou so much for the wonderful CD of 450
Years of Lace.  I have read with interest everyone's comments about this CD
and now, thanks to you, I can see for myself.  I will enjoy spending time
looking through it.  You are so very kind.
Thankyou also for the lovely Xmas bobbin, postcard and also the Xmas card
which I have just realised has the pattern on the back.  I shall have to make
this for next Xmas.  The Kool Cats bookmark will go on holiday with me next
month as will the 2004 Diary which I already have things written in for next
year.  I do hope 2004 slows down for us all, this year has vanished so fast (I
need more lacemaking time).

May I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and all the best for
2004.

Kindest Regards
Julie
from New Zealand