Dear Secret Pal,

Thankyou very much for your lovely parcel & letter.  I did enjoy the
chocolates, my favourite and I just love the little teapot divider pin, it is
so cute.  The Book of Friends will be very handy and I will find a special
place for the little teddies.

I hope you are getting some relief from the physio sessions.

I can relate to what your saying about your mum finding it hard to accept that
she is getting older and needs to be looked after.  I went through the same
thing with my dad (91).  It took awhile but he now accepts that yes he does
need help and couldn't do without it.  I hope everything settles down for you
soon.

Thankyou once again and I look forward to finding out just who you are next
month.  Please forgive me if I am late in  replying next month, I am off to
the USA in 12 days with my daughters skating team for the World Competition so
won't be back until early December.

Kindest Regards

Julie
from New Zealand