Dear Secret Pal, My parcel arrived this morning, thank you. I am sorry to
hear you have had a few problems, hope everything is OK by now.
I don't mind getting more bobbins, my DH made me a bobbin tree and my
daughter folk art painted it with flowers and lace so I am putting all my
special bobbins on display when I am not using them.The knitting patterns
will be great. I like to knit with different types of wool to try them out.
I am a spinner and belong to a group so get lots of chances to try making
new types of wool.I love vibrant colors in wool and have done a lot of
dyeing.
Thanks again for my parcel.
Shirley.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of IMSTP.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/gif which had a name of
Stripes_and_border_lightblu.gif]