Dear Secret Pal, what a surprise when I got home yesterday, a beautiful
bobbin and a pile of spangles.Thank you so much. I love Scotch Thistles,
they are one of my favourite things, and all those spangles, I can have a
great time doing the bobbins I have had waiting.I still have no idea who you
are but not long to go now.
Thanks again,
Shirl.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of IMSTP.gif]