Ok Noelene,

Here's a REAL Australian one for you. Bet you get it too :)

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>strln sns lt s rjc fr w r yng nd fr

"hp ll yr chks trn nt ms nd kck yr dnny dwn." In the meantime: "m flt t lk lzrd drnkng". David in Ballarat

I didn't get the US one, but this is "Australian sons let us rejoice for
we are young and free"?? As I said (privately) to Tamara, I wonder if
the differences in spelling between UK and US English have anything to
do with it? I haven't come across either string of words before, so I
can't see any other reason for getting this in seconds and the other not
at all!
--
Jane Partridge