Hi I wanted to thank my Secret Pal from somewhere in Brittain for another
lovely parcel!
It arrived on friday but i was out of town visiting family :-)
The thread snips are wonderful, i've no idea how i coped using regular
scissors before!
The bobbins are fantastic also, and i will be trying out the stick on pads
this weekend as i've some sewing to do.
Everything is fantastic, now tell me- did you design the prickings you sent?
they are all beautiful and i plan on starting one as soon as i've the
handkerchief edging that i'm working on finished.
Enjoy spring !  i am quite looking forward to next months unveiling!
-jennifer
seattle wa