Hi,

I'm just curious, am I the only one that just gets occasional digests?
Looking at the recent history, for lace I have got 74, 75, 76, 79, 80 and
83 and for chat I have got 55, 56, 57, 60 and 63.  I know the issue is
unrelated to mail box size (it would be quite a challenge to come close to
filling my inbox).  If anyone has any insight into why this might be then
I would be interested to hear.  Also, if anyone else is having the same
problem then have you missed the same digests as me or does it vary?  I
don't want to switch from getting the digest as I already get hundreds of
emails a day (but see above as the volume is not anticipated to be the
issue).  Please respond to the address below as if it is just sent to lace
chat then there is a good chance that I won't see it!

Thanks,

Helen ([EMAIL PROTECTED] in Vancouver, BC on the west coast of
mainland Canada)