Helen,

That probably indicates a problem at your ISP's end (digests being bounced),
although I'd have to check the server records to make sure. I have received
all the digests since the beginning of the month. If you want me to forward
missing digests to you, let me know and I'll gladly do so.

I once took a network communications course and learned that it's a wonder
that the system works at all! ;-)

Best wishes,

Avital
moderator